Hi,
In the CLI it was escalated but it doesn't seem to be supported:
https://github.com/aws/aws-cli/issues/3784

Usually the CLI/SDK/Rest are aligned, so if it was possible natively
through CLI it would have been possible through SDK.

The prefix is only a String in v1 and v2 and most importantly * is valid
character in the key name for an S3 object.

My suggestion is to list the objects by prefix and then check through
regular expression if the key name responds to your regex or not.

As far as I know and see in the documentation, list objects through
wildcards is not supported with AWS S3 ls, it works with AWS S3 sync but
sync is a different command than list objects and I guess is a different
Java library too.

Cheers