Well I didn’t have that set.

The thing that solved it (haven’t deployed yet to confirm metrics in
Prometheus) was to remove the RoutePolicy we’ve added in code to the context.

context.addRoutePolicyFactory(newMicrometerRoutePolicyFactory());

Keeping it gives another exception where the routes can’t start; camelContext
is null.

Maybe that’s an other error to report, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

/M