What runtime framework did you use? spring-boot or quarkus?
And have you set some properties with "camel.lra.coordinator-url" and
"camel.lra.local-participant-url" ?

The LRA service is running on the same network with your application? it
should access the internal rest paths and route to the right compensation
and completion direct router.

Also you can check the camel-quarkus lra integration tests [1] or
camel-spring-boot saga example [2]

[1] https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/tree/main/integration-tests/lra
[2] https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot-examples/tree/main/saga