-1 Not in favor of having it on CloudStack Apache Site - does not seem
like appropriate place - unless purely written as collective effort by ACS
community members.

+0 We have Wiki for variable content that is specifically created for
documentation and education purposes. References to books - with large
disclaimer - on wiki are more appropriate. Even so, on the wiki, we should
be somewhat selective on what is posted there to avoid bad publications
that misrepresent ACS - this is obviously long term vision.