William - good use case, CS has the ability to dedicate resources to an
account domain, but not restrict them. You can read about that here -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Dedicated+Resources+
-+Private+zone%2C+pod%2C+cluster%2C+host+Functional+Spec

Do you want to raise an enhancement for restricting a domain/account to a
zone ?

Thanks,
-Nitin