Hi Dean,

And thanks for your answer.

Yes the network troubles lead to issue with the main storage
on clusters (iscsi).

So is that a fact if the main storage is lost on KVM, VMs are stopped
and domain destroyed ?

It was an hypothesis as I found traces in

apache-cloudstack-4.0.2-src/plugins/hypervisors/kvm/src/com/cloud/hypervisor/kvm/resource/KVMHABase.java

which "kills -9 qemu processes" if main storage is not found, but I was not
sure when the function was called.

It's on the function  checkingMountPoint, which calls destroyVMs if mount point
not found.

Regards,