While CloudStack does not support tagged management network, I've seen a setup
where if you define the virtual switch name and separate it with coma in
physical network, i.e. for vmware it would look something like vswitch0,1922.

While I have not tried it personally, another person I met at cloudstack
conference claimed it works.

I need to try this out as well, but if you do get to it, please let me know.