Which hypervisor are you using ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Chitra Manjunath [mailto:chitra_manjun...@infosys.com]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 3:02 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: cloudstack hosts

HI

In the document it is mentioned that " Make sure the hypervisor host does not
have any VMs already running before you add it to CloudStack". According to
this statement I'm not be able add hosts on which already VM's running. So
using cloudstack, I'm not be able to manage the existing datacenter where it
contains several servers on which VM's are already running right.
I'm  confused, please clarify it.

Thanks & Regards
Chitra.M

**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer ***************** This e-mail contains
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy,
disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any
such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any
damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should
carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment.
Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages
sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail
address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.