Thanks for the details. Now all we need is for someone to pick up and fix the
bug!

Jessica T.
From: Kirk Kosinski [kirkkosin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 2:53 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Kirk Jantzer
Subject: Re: Change host password??

Hi, I updated the bug with more details.  The document is close but not
quite correct, and there is some info that should be added.

1. It should be the "host_details" table, not the "host" table.
2. For vSphere, in addition to updating host_details, you also need to
update the cluster_details table.
3. For XenServer you should use the updateHostPassword API (AFAIK this
command doesn't work for other hypervisors yet).

Best regards,
Kirk