Thank you Jessica for the update. Changes looks good for me.

-Harikrishna

On 21-Aug-2013, at 3:30 AM, Jessica Tomechak
<jessica.tomec...@gmail.com<mailto:jessica.tomec...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I have incorporated Hari's review comments. Please re-check to see that the
update is correct.

Diff:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;h=a6d7651

Bug:

Jessica T.

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 11:16 PM, Harikrishna Patnala