Hi Jayapal,

Good day to you, and thank you for your e-mail.

I tried to go into the UI > Instance > NIC section but I can't find "View
IP addresses" tab on the NIC details. See the screenshot here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2enudh43orh55b/Screenshot%20-%20Cloudstack%20GUI%20-%20Instance_NIC.jpg

Where can I see the "View IP addresses" tab? I am using CloudStack 4.1.1.

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.