Hi, those errors are more of a symptom that system VMs weren't restarted
rather than something that would prevent them from being restarted (via
script or manually).  If the script is not working, did you try
restarting the system VMs manually?  If not, try doing so using the
CloudStack UI or API.

If the system VMs have already been restarted and you are still seeing
these errors, it may be this bug:

If you're using XenServer, follow the solution in the bug comments.  For
vSphere and KVM, verify that the MD5 of systemvm-4.2.0.iso on secondary
storage matches the one on the management server at
/usr/share/cloudstack-common/vms/systemvm.iso.

Once the ISO is consistent on the management server, XenServer hosts and
secondary storage, destroy the system VMs and wait for them to recreate,
this time with the correct systemvm.iso.

Best regards,
Kirk