Hi all.

I'm using CS 4.2.0 / CentOS 6.4/KVM  and I faced the following problem:
If cpu.overprovisioning.factor for cluster is being changed, dashboard
reports incorrect values, unless all vms are restarted (stop/start).

I.e. I configured cluster and set cpu.overprovisioning.factor to 6 and
started a number of VMS:

http://thesuki.org/temp/ss/2013-10-15_10-59-43.png
http://thesuki.org/temp/ss/2013-10-15_11-00-05.png
http://thesuki.org/temp/ss/2013-10-15_11-00-40.png
Current usage is reported correctly.

Further steps to reproduce bug:
change cpu.overprovisioning.factor to 12 at cluster settings:
http://thesuki.org/temp/ss/2013-10-15_11-01-06.png

You will see that cpu current usage hasn't changed.
http://thesuki.org/temp/ss/2013-10-15_11-01-25.png

Wait for 5-10 minutes and you will see that cpu usage was doubled(in this
test case some VMs were shut down, so the values ​​do not differ at exactly
2х. :
http://thesuki.org/temp/ss/2013-10-15_11-06-03.png

If vm is stopped and started, then it's consumed CPU is reported correctly.
If you will stop/start all vms (including system vms/virtual routers), then
you will see true CPU usage in dashboard.

I've submitted a bug at

Valery

http://protocol.by/slayer