configured manually link-local ip listed in the web in ssvm with gateway
ip(hypervisor link local ip)
stopped iptables in both hypervisor and ssvm. I can able to ssh. if
iptables is running i can't ssh.
tried adding iso. but not successful.

log shows
[storage.endpoint.DefaultEndPointSelector] (StatsCollector-2:null) No
running ssvm is found, so command will be sent to LocalHostEndPoint.