From: raj kumar [mailto:rajkumar600...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 3:39 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: cloudstack4.2.0 network configuration - ssvm has no IP

Hi,

I'd like to use basic network configuration. No vlans in the network.

I've two networks. one is primary used for all cloudstack servers(guest, system
vms, management server, hypervisor, etc).

another one is connected to storage. only hypervisors(kvm) have access to this
network.

my questions.
1. what should be my network configuration in hypervisors. I've used eth0, and
cloudstack automatically created cloud0, cloudbr0, etc.
2. Even though ssvm is up, it didn't get any IP. Hence I could not connect the
console from web or can't add any iso.

please let me know what should be my configuration and how to fix the ssvm
issue.