Hello,
I am new to cloudstack and I have an assignment to upgrade a current production
environment from 2.2.14 to 4.2, I follow the exact 4.2 release documentation
and then the upgrade fails the output of the log file states the following:

Duplicate column name 'hypervisor_version' &  Unable to execute upgrade script:
/usr/share/cloudstack-management/setup/db/schema-2214to30.sql & System
integrity check failed. Refuse to startup

Could anyone help please with the aforementioned issue?
I am also not sure how to collaborate with the team is it the right way to send
an inquiry mail to users@cloudstack.apache.org? or there are other ways to ask
questions?
Amin SamirSystems Administrator