From: Steve Searles [mailto:ssear...@zimcom.net]
Sent: Saturday, 9 November 2013 2:24 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Site to Site and RA VPN?

In CS 4.2 remote access VPN's are not supported inside a VPC; likewise site to
site is not supported in a non VPC isolated network. (Advanced Zone).  What is
the best practice/suggestion if both are required? A small Linux instance
inside the VPC to serve as a vpn endpoint for the remote users?  I am looking
for what has worked well for others in this situation.

Steve Searles
Director, Network Operations
Zimcom Internet Solutions, Inc.
http://www.zimcom.net