Hello,

Looking in JIRA I didn't see one ticket describing all the problems we have with the Cloudstack UI in Chrome; the login form only works intermittently, most of the views (Instances, Service Offerings, etc.) don't work properly, and in general it just seems broken.

In Firefox, however, it works flawlessly. This is on Mac OS X, both Mountain Lion and Mavericks.

Anyone else experience this issue? Is it known. I noticed that Chrome is not listed among the browsers in the UI documentation? I don't know if that's significant, though.

This is problematic as we'd like to make the interface available to some customers, but telling them "It's broken in Chrome." sure isn't good. :)

Thanks.