From: BJO ERN [mailto:bjoern.tei...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 8:22 AM
To: users
Subject: External Loadbalancer

Hi Guys,

who did setup a external load balancer in cloudstack ?
I setup a F5 with an assigned network offering and finally got the guest
VLAN/pool provisioning working.
But I noticed that a public VLAN was not created on the F5, so how would the
public traffic reach the device if not inline ? I basically ended up with a
virtual IP (public) which does not belong to an VLAN on the F5

FYI, since we don't have a supported external firewall, I did not add the
firewall feature to the network offering and was hoping we can put our firewall
transparently in place (generally allowing port 80/443 as example)

Bjoern