Dear colleagues,

I installed CloudStack-4.2.0 in a lab. It has been working for a while (it
even started system vms), but after the last reboot it doesn't start system
vms:

2013-11-14 14:32:11,013 DEBUG
[storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:null) System
vm template is not ready at data center 2, wait until it is ready to launch
secondary storage vm

2013-11-14 14:32:11,013 DEBUG
[storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:null) Zone 2
is not ready to launch secondary storage VM yet

2013-11-14 14:32:11,196 DEBUG [cloud.consoleproxy.ConsoleProxyManagerImpl]
(consoleproxy-1:null) System vm template is not ready at data center 2, wait
until it is ready to launch console proxy vm

2013-11-144:32:11,196 DEBUG [cloud.consoleproxy.ConsoleProxyManagerImpl]
(consoleproxy-1:null) Zone 2 is not ready to launch console proxy yet

As I can see, the template is present, the secondary storage is available (I
can mount it by NFS from both of hypervisors) and I don't see any errors
neither in cloudstack-management.log nor in agent.log nor in libvirtd.log.

Kindly grateful for any suggestions. Thank you!

--

V.Melnik