Isn't interesting to go get a coffee while the automated stuff do the work?
this way, what's the matter on having to wait 15 mins to get Cloudstack up
and ready ?

Or tea for those British :-P

haha,

The main idea is not to get cloudstack installed in mater of second, for
this snapshot are best suited. But is to have a single installation method
valid for multiple versions of cloudstack and for prod, dev and test
environments. I wouldn't say those cookbooks are their yet, but close...

I guest it is the same objective with Ansible scripts as well.

Pierre-Luc Dion
514-447-3456, 1101
- - -

*CloudOps*420 rue Guy