Thank you Sanjeev for inputs. Can you please confirm that updating network
is possible only from API - I can not find it anywhere in GUI ?
Also how should I handle VLAN assigment to this shared network - now vlan
500 is assigned...I suppose when updating the network (with the new
networking template), that already deployed network should retain it's vlan
and IP ranges, right ?

Thank you very much...

--

Andrija Panić