Hi

I installed Management Server in 192.168.14.70/25 and my KVM hypervisor
host is in 192.168.150.173/23. I'm able to add zone (basic), pod, cluster,
host, primary storage and secondary storage. The System VMs are running. I
registered an RHEL 6.4 iso and tried to make an instance using it. The IPs
get assigned by the cloudstack. From the KVM machine am able to do ping and
ssh the instances. But I cannot access the instances from other machines,
not even from the Management Server.

But when I used XenServer as the hypervisor, it worked. Even without doing
any setting changes am able to access the instances from the Management
server and other machines in the network.

Please help me to figure out the problem.

Anju M R
Engineer