you should be able to add an iso from the templates section. change the
select view from templates to iso. and click the register iso button. once
added to cloudstack you can attach it to the desired vm from the vm view.

for RDP make sure its enabled in the vm and the firewall allows RDP
traffic. Then in cloudstack in the networking tab, select the isolated
network you deployed your vm in. from there view ip addresses. either use
the source nat ip or acquire a new one. from the ip address configuration
tab, poke a hole in the firewall and create a port forwarding rule and
assign it to the vm.

do the above steps for rdp and instead of configuring nat for the rdp
port(3389), change it up to use the ssh port (22).