Yes if Guest and Management traffic are on the different NIC we have to give
traffic labels while creating physical networks.

-Sanjeev

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Higginbottom [mailto:geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 1:40 PM
To: <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Communication between Management Server and guest vm deployed by
root admin user

Sanjeev,

That will only work if the Guest traffic and Management traffic share the same
NICs, if they are on different NICs (controlled by the traffic labels) simply
setting the same VLAN ID will not be enough.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>
| M: +447968161581<tel:+447968161581>

geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com> |
www.shapeblue.com<htp://www.shapeblue.com/>

ShapeBlue Ltd, 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London, WC2N
4HS<x-apple-data-detectors://37>

On 14 Jan 2014, at 05:55, "Sanjeev Neelarapu"