Hi everyone,

I am currently building a test environment comprised of:

- Cloudstack version 4.2.0
- Citrix XenServer 6.2.0 (free trial version from store.citrix.com)

The final purpose is to create an advanced zone with GRE isolation.

I have been running into a number of problems and finally narrowed it down to
these 2 issues:

CLOUDSTACK-3174 seems to be the actual problem and I can see there is a fix
provided:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/12445/diff/#1

If I check '/etc/xapi.d/plugins/ovstunnel'  plugin on my XenServer,  I can see
that I am missing the fix mentioned in CLOUDSTACK-3174.
During XenServer installation, a CloudStack XenServer support package was
installed as mentioned in the install guide section 8.2.7,
from the following link:

http://download.cloud.com/releases/3.0.1/XS-6.0.2/xenserver-cloud-supp.tgz

Is there an updated version of this support package ? How can I browse a list
of these packages ?
Or to put it simply in other words, how can I make XenServer 6.2.0 and
Cloudstack 4.2.0 work with the following fetaures:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/OVS+Tunnel+Manager+for+CloudStack
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Add+Xen+and+XCP+support+for+GRE+SDN+controller

(I think it is worth mentioning that in my setup, advanced zone with VLAN
isolation is also not working due to the same OVS tunnel issues)

Thank you in advance,
Florin

---------------------------------
Florin Dumitrascu
Senior Software Engineer
Intune Networks Ltd
Park West Business Park
Dublin 12, Ireland

IMPORTANT NOTE: The information in this e-mail (and any attachments) is
confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately or telephone: +353 (0)1 6204700. We cannot accept any
responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been
transmitted over a public network. If you suspect that the message may have
been intercepted or amended, please call the sender.