On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 4:20 AM, Geoff Higginbottom <
geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> Hollman,
>
> It’s the Account, not the User that has the permissions.
>
> In the 'account' table, you could try changing the 'type' field from 0
> (user) to 1 (Domain Admin), but I have not tried this myself so please test
> on a test system and not a production system

Geoff thanks a lot!!

it works updating the database. In my case

update account set type=1 where id=8 --> Super admin
update account set type=2 where id=8 --> Domain Admin

Best regards

IMHO I think that this option it's neccesary in the UI :P

--
Hollman Eduardo Enciso R.
http://nexxuz.com