On 26.01.2014 02:33, Francois Gaudreault wrote:
We are trying to make CloudStack to work with a Galera two node
master/master cluster. We have a NetScaler doing DataStream LB in
front of the cluster, and we have two CloudStack management servers in
active/active.

Anyone had success with this kind of scenario? As soon as I shut a
MySQL node, the CloudStack JDBC panics, and the management server
fence themselves.  Why this is happening? Is there any way to handle
database failures in HA fashion? Any large cloud providers using
CloudStack handle this?

Hello,

I know there are people on the ml who are using galera and I'm planning on using it myself for Cloudstack. We already have a 3 node deployment, but it is loadbalanced on virtual IPs and load balancer (we run VIP on each node as well as Haproxy), hopefully this will keep Cloudstack happy, I suggest you do a similar thing.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro