On 03.03.2014 12:37, Andrei Mikhailovsky wrote:
Koushik, I understand that and I will put the storage into the
maintenance mode next time. However, things happen and servers crash
from time to time, which is not the reason to reboot all host servers,
even those which do not have any running vms with volumes on the nfs
storage. The bloody agent just rebooted every single host server
regardless if they were running vms with volumes on the rebooted nfs
server. 95% of my vms are running from ceph and those should have
never been effected in the first place.

It sounds like ACS need to become more aware of multiple primary storages..

Nux!
www.nux.ro