Hi,

I have the same problem. Because most of my clients are outside of organisation
so donwtime is not an option. So it there any kind of procedure that can be
created (or exists) in case we want to migrate existing infrastructure into the
clodustack (convert to IaaS). Something like script that will scan all running
VM-s and import them inside of cloud.  I believe VM volume can be managed by
using storage migation (in case of XenServer or VmWare).

In my case that's the critical  issue, so we are looking solution that can
convert out xensever infrastructure into the IaaS

Tnx
Dubravko

--
Dubravko Sever