Thanks Geoff, that is what I thought, and after I ran some SQLs on the
database I found lots of data volumes that are detached and not in use.
Is there a good way to manage that? To find those volumes that are no
longer in use and remove them?
I would no like to go into the DB to find unused volumes and them remove
piece by piece manually.

--
Rafael Weingärtner