I’m a bit embarrassed to say that my issue turned out to be related to the date
& time on my client was not correct. So the “expires” parameter, sent by the
cli, was a day behind the time on the mgmt server. I would have thought the
integration api port would not work as well but that’s not the case because I
assume security is not a big concern when using the integration api port. There
was no need to modify anything other time on my client to get this working.

Thanks for all the help and sorry for the oversight.

--
Antone
@thehyperadvisor

--