On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 8:25 PM, Kirk Kosinski <kirkkosin...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi, this is due to PV mode VMs on XenServer not having a virtual
> graphics card.  The console for such VMs is a serial console so X cannot
> run.  If you need a GUI, try configuring VNC in the VM and connect
> directly using a VNC client.
>
> Best regards,
> Kirk

hello.I kept doing tests and this was the result:

1. y change the iso OS type to Other (64 bits) and made an installation of
CentOS 6.5 with the default option of installation on the grub (Install or
upgrade an existing system) and the result it's the same. the X not work.

2. The same iso with the same OS type (other (64 bits)) but in the
installation menu i chose install system with basic video driver and work
Ok. the X starts without problem.

That's the only way to X starts ??? why this problem doesn't occur on
XenServer directly?

thanks to all

--
Hollman Eduardo Enciso R.