Hi Rohit,

The awsapi was one of the reasons we chose to use ACS.  We have developed some
internal tools and apps to manage our deployments on AWS that we want to re-use
on ACS.  We have not been able to use it yet because it was broken in 4.1.1.
We tried to upgrade to 4.2 and were unsuccessful and are now waiting for 4.4 to
finally upgrade and hopefully be able to use the awsapi.

We use ACS internally for development and testing of our applications that we
push to AWS.

thanks,
Carlos