Make sure that SSVM is up and running. Once the SSVM is up then only we will
see the templates status in the UI

-----Original Message-----
From: Harikrishna Patnala [mailto:harikrishna.patn...@citrix.com]
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2014 11:31 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Template Default SystemVM

Do add the host, secondary storage and primary storage into the Cloudstack ?

-Harikrishna
On 04-Jul-2014, at 9:25 am, Rajani Karuturi
<rajani.karut...@citrix.com<mailto:rajani.karut...@citrix.com>> wrote:

Do you see the template in your secondary storage?

Can you check the size and state of the template in vm_template table?

~Rajani

On 04-Jul-2014, at 2:59 am, Yesid Mora