You can probably change the host_address field of the storage_pool table to
change the IP address of your primary storage.

You will probably want to make sure you don't have any (non-deleted)
volumes on the storage pool (primary storage) in question, though.

As you likely have seen, the volumes table is linked to the storage_pool
table via the storage_pool.id and volumes.pool_id fields.

It might be easier for you to create new primary storage and migrate your
volumes on the old primary storage to the new primary storage.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com