No problems upgrading my non production cloudstack 4.3.0-1 implementation using
KVM on CentOS 6.5 after following these instructions. I use NFS for storage.

http://cloudstack-release-notes.readthedocs.org/en/latest/upgrade/upgrade-4.3.html

The packages are getting bigger and bigger so it takes a long time doing the
install/upgrade over the internet but other than that, no problems. I was able
to create new instances and migrate them with no issues or errors. I have not
noticed any gui issues either but I'll see when others start using it.

This was actually the least problematic upgrade i've had so far.