From: "Erik Weber" <terbol...@gmail.com>
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, 12 August, 2014 1:53:59 PM
Subject: Re: working howto for building cloudstack from sources

12. aug. 2014 13:32 skrev "Andrei Mikhailovsky" <and...@arhont.com>
følgende:

http://www.terbolo.us/?p=5) and have the following error:

http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/apache/11/apache-11.pom
> Aug 12, 2014 12:29:43 PM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector
executeWithRetry
> INFO: I/O exception (java.net.SocketException) caught when processing
request: Connection reset

You, or the repo, seem to have connectivity issues.

I wrote the guide while doing the debian process for the first time, so
sort out those connection resets and it should be fine

Erik

> Aug 12, 2014 12:29:43 PM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector
executeWithRetry
> INFO: Retrying request
> [ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR]   The project org.apache.cloudstack:cloudstack:4.4.0
(/home/andrei/cloudstack/cloudstack/pom.xml) has 1 error
> [ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not transfer artifact
org.apache:apache:pom:11 from/to central (
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): Connection reset and
'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 14, column 11 ->
[Help 2]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
-e switch.
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
please read the following articles:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/UnresolvableModelException