Michael,

As Erik mentioned, you are missing vmware or noredist support packages. I'm not debian user, but with redhat/rpm systems, there is a packaging script in

[redhat] packaging/centos63/package.sh
[debian] packaging/debian/

I've posted a latest 4.3.0.1 build with noredist for centos/redhat. Build was completed less than 10 minutes ago.

http://download.cloudsand.com/cloudsand/rhel/6/x86_64/cloudstack-4.3.0.1-08192014.rpm.tgz

Regards
ilya