From: Piers [mailto:pi...@rowan.id.au]
Sent: 27 August 2014 10:04
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: 404 Web Interface Not Showing -- 404 or blank screen

Sorry for replying to myself.

There has to be something wrong here.

I keep getting white screens & 404's.

I am almost at the stage of putting the entire docs into a batch script to
reinstall.

http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/latest/qig.html

I have wiped the DB, yum remove'd, rm -fR /etc/cloudstack

 From a "clean" install I get a white screen

Is there something I am not purging to get a clean system? I am not a big
user of Tomcat - do I need to rest the server in some way?

Is the install messing with eth0 -> cloudbr0 which means that subsequent
installs fail?

Other errors / points

yum install cloudstack-*

Unable to determine ssl settings for server.xml, please run
cloudstack-setup-management manually <---- is this a worry?
Unable to determine ssl settings for tomcat.conf, please run
cloudstack-setup-management manually

cloudstack-setup-databases
cloud:password@localhost --deploy-as=root:password

Detected local IP address as 169.254.0.1, will use as cluster management
server node IP[ OK ] <--- I dont use this IP where did it come from

Thanks for whatever hep you can provide.

Cheers