Hi all,

John Kinsella and I are kicking off the Beginner’s Guide to Apache
CloudStack Series and plan to hold 4 meetups over the next 3 months. We’ve
had around 170 new members join the CloudStack Silicon Valley User Group
this year (there are a total of 465 members in the group as of now). I
created a poll within the CloudStack Silicon Valley User Group and there’s
quite a few members that have shown interest in the beginner’s series:
http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-Silicon-Valley-User-Group/polls/

We’d like to get a variety of speakers scheduled in for the next 4 meetups.
Will anyone be in the San Francisco/ Santa Clara, CA US area during any of
the months below and would like to speak on one of the topics?

Beginner’s Guide to Apache CloudStack Series:

Part 1 – Intro to CloudStack (September 16th).

Part 2 – CloudStack Use Cases (September).

Part 3 – CloudStack Networking (October).

Part 4 – Monitoring CloudStack (November).

If you’re interested in speaking at one of the meetups or have any
questions, please feel free to reach out to me. Thanks!

Cheers,

Karen