I replied to your email about script ending with .sh and I fixed the problem
with removing .sh extension from script and placing it under /etc/init.d
folder, I used "chkconfig cloud-password-script on" ( I dont remember the
script name) and service installed fine, I had to adjust firewall port also to
make sure it communicates with VR and made sure script runs before most of the
other services,

Hope this helps,

Sam

Sent from my iPhone