Management server log is missing ERROR statements in what you've posted. Please include the full log file.

On 10/8/14, 12:23 PM, motty cruz wrote:
I am looking in the logs but I can't see to find exactly the error causing
this issue.
I still getting this error:
HTTP Status 404 -

*type* Status report

*message*

*description* *The requested resource () is not available.*
Apache Tomcat/6.0.24

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 12:09 PM, Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>