Hi, Abdul.  In your previous message you wrote:

> I want to add additional
> physical NIC to VM without mention IPs and service offering from
> cloudstack

To me this sounds like you want to make changes directly to a VM at the
hypervisor level, so I was trying to explain that this won't work as
CloudStack can and will undo any such changes.  You will need to add
every network to CloudStack that you want CloudStack-managed VMs to use.
 As I explained earlier you may be required to input the IP addresses in
CloudStack, but that range will not be used if the network offering has
DHCP disabled; thus you can configure the NIC in the VM OS with any
static IP address you want.

Best regards,
Kirk