My eye is not much more trained at this table but I'll have a peek in the
code. It seems to e that cloudstack should be configuring the bridge
instead of the cloud0 device. I have no idea if this is a config err of
yours or a bug.

My assuptions:
you are using kvm as hypervisor
you are running version 4.3.1

any other info? I might want to see your logs during install and zone
definition later, you still have them?

--
Daan