Nux,
I just finished downgrading back to 4.4.0. but the error I get is:
HTTP STATUS 404
type status report

I will try again to upgrade as soon as is fully restore back to 4.4.0. I am
running XenServer 6.2 hypervison with Centos 6.5 as manager. has anybody
run into this issue?

Vadim, I don't meant to hijack your post.

Thanks,
Motty

--
Thanks for your support,