Hi, Scot.  The add pod wizard needs the management network details for
the hypervisors in the pod.  This network is sometimes called the
private network in CloudStack (database, docs, etc.).  The reason is
that CloudStack needs some IPs in this network for its own use.

Basically, the gateway and netmask should be the same as the management
interface of the hosts in the pod, but the IP range should be some free,
unused IPs in the network.  Of course you haven't actually added hosts
yet, so you should not continue with creating a pod until you have
configured IP on the hosts or at least decided what the IP configuration
will be.

For more explanation check:

http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/latest/configuration.html#adding-a-pod

And: