Hi Rohit,

I currently did some preflight checks, and noticed distro/release
incompatibilities against Wido's specific packages. (Something you
already mentioned in your mail)

At least package dependencies are problematic (e.g. mysql-client vs.
mysql-client-5.5 vs mariadb-client).

Anyway, thank's for offering your packages even if I currently can't use
them.

cheers,

- Stephan