Oh, thank you so much, folks, for your replies on this topic! Now I understand
that I shouldn't migrate to XenServer, as I already have a bunch of hosts
running KVM and it really won't be a good idea to bread such a zoo.

The only thing that makes me feel envy is an ability to change configuration of
a virtual machine without restarting it. As I know, KVM doesn't support it yet,
am I right? Other XenServer features don't seem to be so exciting to me :)

One more time - thanks to all who have helped me to decide not to do something
that I would regret.

Best regards,
V.