Thank you all for the hints, I'm confusing about the
/etc/network/interfaces configuration on my ubuntu KVM Hypervisor. If I
follow the official guide, the machine just lost network connection and
could not be logged in anymore. While if I add entry for eth0 itself(

auto eth0
iface eth0  inet manual

), SSVM could be created and get logged in, but it could not contact the
Management Server, so still useless. Could anyone provide an example of the
interface settings on Ubuntu KVM? Could entry of eth0.100 and eth0 coexist?
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/latest/hypervisor/kvm.html

auto lo
iface lo inet loopback
# The primary network interface